[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.9″]
10 tips to getting more referrals for your business:
- Ask for referrals – and be specific about what you ask for. There are many ways and times to do this. Send me an e-mail if you want more detail on this.
- Join a referral group like Business Networking International (BNI)
- Regularly train on how to get referrals
- Educate your customers on how to get referrals for you.
- Educate your suppliers and suppliers on how to get referrals for you.
- Give referrals to your customers and suppliers.
- Educate your workforce on how to get referrals for you.
- Make it your main goal in business to acquire raving fans. (we have talked about this before)
- Consider having a reward system in place for referrals received.
- Make it clear on your e-mails that the best way to compliment you is by giving you referrals
Speak to Kevin today, about Sales Strategies for your business:
Mobile: 087 7431405